SELECTIVE AND FUNCTIONAL MOVEMENT ASSESSMENT ® (SFMA)
The Selective Functional Movement Assessment® (SFMA) is a series of 7 full-body movement tests designed to assess fundamental patterns of movement such as bending and squatting. This allows the clinician the opportunity to identify impairments that, while seemingly unrelated to the primary complaint, contribute to the problem and often hinder full recovery.
This approach complements the traditional physical examination by integrating posture, muscle imbalance, and movement patterns with the goal to alleviate pain and injury, optimize movement, and prevent recurrence.
Learn more information about our chiropratic clinic
- New Westminster & Burnaby Massage Therapy
- New Westminster & Burnaby Chiropractic Care
- New Westminster & Burnaby Custom Orthotics
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- New Westminster & Burnaby Kinesiology Tape
- Low Level Laser Therapy (Cold Laser Therapy) Treatment
- Selective and Functional Movement Assessment ® (SFMA)
- New Westminster & Burnaby Sciatic Nerve Treatment
- New Westminster & Burnaby Titleist Assessment for Golfers (TPI)