Massage Therapists today use their knowledge of physiology and anatomy to combine traditional Swedish and modern massage therapy techniques with other therapies to treat their clients. There has been a wide variety of research, published in peer reviewed journals, proving the benefits of therapy for various conditions.
Massage therapy can be beneficial to people of all ages and conditions and is widely used to help obtain relief from many specific problems, including:
- Inflammatory conditions such as arthritis and tendinitis
- Stress relief and associated conditions
- Headaches and migraines
- Muscle and related conditions such as spasms, strains and sprains
- Back pain
- Repetitive strain injury
- Circulatory and Respiratory problems
- Pregnancy and labour discomfort
- Post-injury and post surgical rehabilitation
Massage Therapy can also be used as part of a preventative care program. This includes sports training, injury prevention, ongoing stress management, and more!
Together, you and your therapist will develop a treatment plan based on your needs.
Massage therapy can be an important part of your health maintenance plan by:
- Reducing or eliminating pain.
- Improving joint mobility.
- Improving circulation.
- Improving lymphatic drainage.
- Reducing muscular tension
- New Westminster & Burnaby Massage Therapy
- New Westminster & Burnaby Chiropractic Care
- New Westminster & Burnaby Custom Orthotics
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- New Westminster & Burnaby Kinesiology Tape
- Low Level Laser Therapy (Cold Laser Therapy) Treatment
- Selective and Functional Movement Assessment ® (SFMA)
- New Westminster & Burnaby Sciatic Nerve Treatment
- New Westminster & Burnaby Titleist Assessment for Golfers (TPI)